4.21.2009

Changes









Oh boy is she growing up. She has changed so much just over the last few weeks. I've never seen a child shine so bright. Her smile is contagious, her laughter is soft and sweet. She loves her books! I think we've read "Where the Wild Things Are" at least 15 times in the last two days! She loves to see her reflection in the big mirror, she squeals with delight when the dogs lick her hands or face. She listens so well, but I really see her mom in her when she puts on that pouty face. You know the one I mean? That "but grandma, you're being unreasonable" face!

She loves "Bob." You don't know Bob? I thought everybody knew Bob!

And she's started mocking us. Maybe not mocking us, but copying our actions. She thinks you're not paying attention, you scratch our head - she scratches her head. I scratch my nose - she scratches her nose. When she sees you looking, she stops! Very funny!

She's busy, but occupies herself. She plays so well, but loves to sit in your lap and read a story. I'll take these moments as long as I possibly can! I know they won't last forever, but I'll take what I can get!!!

No comments: