1.22.2012

A Truly Amazing Event!

This weekend, I had the pleasure not only of enjoying the Florida sunshine, but meeting up with others from the Parents of a Son or Daughter in the Military group that was founded on Facebook by Valerie Ostrom.

I found this group when my son first enlisted in the Army and although I haven't been as involved as I would like to be, Val does an outstanding job organizing events just like this.

There were 50 very special care packages prepared in memory of two fallen soldiers, SRA Jimmy Hansen (Air Force) and Sgt. Kim Agar (Army). People from all over the country came together to provide items and offer their support as our soldiers fight the good fight.


1 comment:

Connie said...

Tammy,

It was a great pleasure meeting you. And the time and talent you possess is evident in the care you took making this video... God bless you and keep Blane safe as he travels to parts unfriendly. From one military mom to another..Hugs